thyssenKrupp Elevator (India) announces the launch of it’s new contemporary and flexible MRL solution named 'Synergy1000'. An Indian adaptation of it’s global product line, Synergy1000 is code compliant with the Indian market requirements and it brings the paired benefits of safety and reliability. Some of its key benefits are as follows :
- Available application range from 5pax to 15pax and speed of 1.00mps.
- Availability of numerous car interior design finish (24 Choices), elegant ceiling options.
- Field friendly design with reduced customer interface on civil work such as Pit Buffer Blocks and Landing Push Button boxes.
- Enhanced safety features with Progressive Safety gear offered as standard feature.
- Optimised shaft efficiency with best in class pit and overhead space.
- Green approach – Environment friendly materials and energy efficient LED Lighting options.
You may have heard about our TWiN system before and how it saves valuable shaft space in buildings by fitting two lift cars in one shaft. Or you may have unwittingly already ridden on one in one of the many reference buildings we have around the world. So to help you better understand the surprising benefits of this unique system, we've put together the following infographic.
We invite you to discover the fascinating facets of how ThyssenKrupp Elevator serves the world's well-recognized and significant buildings with its diverse product range.
thyssenkrupp Elevator Overview
thyssenkrupp Elevator brings together the Group’s global activities in passenger transportation systems. With sales of 7.5 billion euros in fiscal 2015/2016 and customers in 150 countries, thyssenkrupp Elevator built its position as one of the world’s leading elevator companies from scratch in a mere 40 years’ time applying thyssenkrupp unique engineering capabilities. With more than 50,000 highly skilled employees, the company offers smart and innovative products and services designed to meet customers’ individual requirements. The portfolio includes passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts as well as tailored service solutions for all products. Over 900 locations around the world provide an extensive sales and service network to guarantee closeness to customers.
thyssenkrupp Elevator India is part of thyssenkrupp Elevator Asia Pacific which is active in the Asia Pacific market with a large network of branches and offices offering new installation, modernization and service business for the complete product range.